Friday, January 15, 2010

Cards 15 and 16



I chose to do an all white embossed look for card number 15. I think it is a very classy look. Would be great for wedding or sympathy cards. I stamped "Happy for you" on the inside of this one.


Card 16 is my first Valentine card of this year. I don't know why, but I never end up liking how my Valentines turn out. They always look so plain to me. Maybe it has something to do my resentment for love and relationships at this point in my life. Haha! I love the tree (Stampin Up's Branch Out set) with the falling hearts but I couldn't figure out what else to do with the card. The inside is stamped with "Happy Love Day".

I am now officially halfway through my 31 cards in 31 days goal and still going strong. I'm now trying to decide if I should keep up the momentum and do the same goal in February or try and come up with a new goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment