Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2....Baby steps!



Officially on day two of my "Julie" blogging goal. I completed two cards before 8am this morning. That's six cards in the last two days and I do believe that more than I have made in the last six months! Jump back!

I am still using the Cottage Walls paper pack from Stampin Up. I love the colors in that pack. I used the Stampin Up "Best Blossoms" stamp set on one card. I had literally packed that set in a box to sell and as I was flipping through my stamp image book, I had an epiphany. I think I will hang on it to it a little longer. I also used the Martha Stewart Button punch for that one. The other card, I used one of my Stampin Up hostess sets from last years catalog called "A Little Somethin Somethin". I had never used it before and I have had it almost a year. Story of my life. :-)

I have come to the conclusion that it is all about time management. 30 minutes really isn't that much out of my day to exercise. Another hour isn't too much to work on papercraft projects. Considering how much time I used to waste in a day playing FARKLE and BEJEWELED on Facebook. Believe me, folks, I don't miss it! I'm accomplishing something and feeling better about myself already. Try it something new, you'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment