Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside....



...and I'm staying inside!  Probably not going to be any new creations today.  I have to finish up some vinyl window decals for the athletic booster club.  



Had to share this photo of the girls' school lunches.  Morgan prefers that I rubber stamp her plain ol' brown paper bag every morning for added character.  She tends to be crafty like her mother.  Miranda would sooner die than take a "blinged"  lunch sack to high school.   =)
















Hunter, Jimmy's boy, got his kill already this morning bright and early.  Deer season just opened Wednesday and he already had a carcus trophy.   At least that's one less on the road for me to hit with my car.  I really think this would make a great Christmas card!

I'm off to the high school basketball game.  Here's wishing everyone a fun and creative weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment