Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blogging day 2


So far so good. I'm still attempting to organize this blog, work Xyron Technical Support, create projects and run my household all at the same time. IT"S ALL GOOD!

Sadly time is slipping away from me and I thought I had plenty of time to get my Christmas cards made and photograph the girls, when really, I don't.  Good thing I did something out of my norm and made a few cards before Thanksgiving!  Not like me at all to think ahead!  

Today's project is yet another one for the shipment of QVC stuff going back to Xyron.  Again used the Personal Cutting System on most of it.  I also used the Design Runner when I could.  I am still ooooo'ing and ahhhhhh'ing over my etched jar from yesterday.  I am so happy with that that I may just end up etching everything in the house!  It so unbelievably easy!  

3 comments:

  1. I am so flip flapping excited to see this blog--you know I will be watching it for great tips, ideas and files!!

    LA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog Tami! You ROCK my wishblade world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards. They came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete